This is Me

This is Me
"Hi!" I'm Shari. Nice to meet you :)

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Real Home

Ok I so I just started this blogspot page to try it out.  I like to try out a little bit of everything to see what I like using the most.  I have to say I'm pretty impressed with the options so far.  My "real" blog that I have been working on for a few weeks, however, resides at http://boyohboys.net/, so if you are finding this blog lacking (I'm I am sure that you will at this point!) please check out my original blog and see what you think.  I am very much in the building phases for both so keep that in mine and make yourself a reminder to check back in about a month because I plan to be working hard on both sites to make them SUPER interesting! :) As any of you other parents know, sometimes with small children it takes AWHILE to find the time to do anything else! Anyway, thank you very much for visiting my site and staying as long as you have. I hope to meet lots of other moms and build a whole new group of friends online! Happy blogging my fellow blogger! :)TTFN

1 comment:

  1. Following you! Can't wait to get to know you!
    Please check out my blog and follow:

    http://greatexpectations-kyna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete